29+ Best Moments From Naruto Fans Can’t Get Over
Every anime has moments that just sticks with the fans. Like ‘Kakashi vs Obito’ in the Kamui time space, simultaneously merging their current fight with flashbacks of memories from the past is regarded as the greatest moment in Naruto.
This is just one of the many iconic moments from Naruto. Do you wish to see moments that are sad, funny, emotional, heroic, breathtaking, etc. Just name it, Naruto anime is the master at nailing unforgettable moments after moments.
Best moments from Naruto that fans can’t get over
1. Kakashi vs Obito, the Greatest moment from Naruto
2. Naruto: Hero of the Leaf
3. Sage mode Naruto making a grand entrance in the Pain arc wearing outfit resembling to Jiraiya
4. Gaara’s Speech in the Fourth Great Ninja War
5. Reanimated Itachi telling Sasuke “no matter what you do, I’ll always love you”
6. Revival of the Strongest Villain in Naruto
7. Pain using Shindratensei to destroy the Hidden Leaf Village
8. Multiple Shadowclone Jutsu
9. Reanimated Madara Uchiha vs the Shinobi Alliance
10. Cycle of Hatred
11. Rock Lee vs Gaara
12. Six Paths Madara vs Might Guy
13. Obito Entry in the Fourth Great Ninja War
14. Naruto Breaking Kurama’s Seal
15. Naruto and Jiraiya Sharing a Popsicle
16. Madara Uchiha vs Hashirama Senju
17. Minato vs Tobi
18. Debut of the New Three Way Deadlock
19. Epic Opening scene of Naruto anime
20. Naruto and Sasuke finally come face to face after timeskip
21. Shikamaru is Genius
22. The Sage Of Six Paths
23. Six Path Naruto and Sasuke with Rinnegan in his right eye
24. Evil Sasuke’s Invasion on the Five Kage Summit
25. Madara Uchiha’s Declaration of the Fourth Great Ninja War
26. Haku and Zabuza
27. Kakashi’s Susano
28. Puppet and Family
29. Jonin Kakashi Getting Pranked
The Naruto series has left an indelible mark on the hearts of millions of fans worldwide. Spanning over 700 episodes, countless manga chapters, and multiple spin-offs, the story of Naruto Uzumaki and his companions is a saga of friendship, determination, and unyielding spirit.
As we relive these best moments, we are reminded of the enduring legacy of Naruto and the impact it continues to have on fans worldwide.
Comment down below which is your favorite moment from Naruto? And was it in the list?